Services are free of charge (although donations are always welcome!) and are available, upon appointment, during the following hours: 08h00 – 16h00 Monday to Fridays. After hours by appointment only.
The following counselling services are available:
- Trauma support and counselling to individuals, groups and companies.
- HIV & AIDS counselling – pre-and-post test counselling and ongoing supportive counselling for people who test HIV positive.
- Grief, bereavement and loss counselling.
- Retrenchment and retirement counselling.
- Stop gender best violence counselling.
As a lay counselling service provider, LifeLine counsellors are limited to providing 3-4 counselling sessions. Should you require further intervention, specialist counselling or therapeutic interventions, you will be referred to specialist professionals.